Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stupid KTM malay guy

Wat a tired & FIRE day...after studio class 'tutorial' (just 2pm) ,i go back home by ktm as usual,bcos very tired so i sleep in ktm. Suddenly got ppl knock at the chair and call me wake up.原来 over station d tat stupid malay so rude asking me :"mana u pergi" i din answer him then he go infront the driving place there.Again i sit back there and wait the train to go back to the station i suppose to go down, then tat stupid malay come again ask me where i go and call me show him the ticket.After i show him the ticket he call me go buy ticket to go back.Sohai malay...buy new 1...go eat shit la...summore make his shit face like wanna fine me.Nah...wait la i buy, u wait...I go out from the train walk the the counter pretend like wan go buy ticket,walking awhile and go back in the train again.Got 1 indian aunty who sweep at there saw me and ask wat happen, then i just tell her tat stupid malay call me go buy ticket again,i not purposely wan over station and i ot buy ticket not sit 霸王车.I show tat aunty my ticket tell her i from subang there sit until here over sleep only ma not din buy ticket tat crazy malay call me buy again.Tat aunty also say :"yalo...go sit back".Then i go in back to the train and go back home.Back home 1st thing to do is write tis to show everyone about tat stupid malay at Port Klang KTM Station,the last ktm stop at port klang.WTF...

3 comments:

Post a Comment