Monday, October 29, 2012

Diary~ a new way of diary that i have learned

28 October 12, Cloudy but still have some shine~

A new way of writing diary that I have learned from Hx2...

Well, things start with the time I went to HOP after answering a  phone call by J....., said that wanted to be pick up from work because she have a group meeting and was late! When reach restaurant, all of them are taking lunch or dinner? then everyone look at me and laugh like something happen on my face...Wow now is the best part..when i sat down, miss J start the talking telling me about room renting stuff that she told J....., what is her strategy and how it's benefit all of us! F!!! Keep all your shit up!( Sorry for being rude but i'm so angry with this) then i just playing with my phone and nod to whatever she say. Sorry i did't buy your 'lovely idea' for what 50 50 rent. Then after J..... finish her meal, keep eager me to send her to uni. When reach uni, she asked if i going back home. Then i say yea...then she request me to stay in uni wait for her until end of meeting because she need to work later, scare if she will be late again. =.= So...have to wait in library for don't know how many minutes...

Well talk about the new way of diary, there is one girl which i now chatting with her in FB says that she writing diary not everyday, but only when something happen like funny or special...like:  

Meo : I juz write down in mah diary: "Today, Richard, mah little boss, who is very bossy, stubborn, teasing, annoying...has AGREED w ME, who is very nice n kind n gr8, n smart" Is that enough abt me, do ya wanna add any thing. I'm not really gud at English

Me : stubborn, stupid, idiot, morron and .....

Meo : ok, do u wanna add anything ELSE in Richard side?

Me : nope...haha...oh devil~


Well it inspire me to write diary which better than last time than i try to write down things that happen everyday and in the end never touch it at all. So now just write it down when any interesting happen rather than write it everyday. Then now we are chatting telling story about ourself. Lovely Old school time~ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment