Thursday, April 16, 2009

爽...happy tat he cannot shoot me.XD

一个字-爽。。。有史以来的一次。Today studio i show my design to Edward(our lecture) then i explain my plan to him while my laptop is running to open the sketchup. He just 乖乖 nod head and listen wat i explain.XD Sure he got ask some question but all been answered. So after tat he giv some idea and talk some joke...i think he cannot tahan without talking sumthing not related...XD But it is good...very song...1st time he din boom anything for my design...T-T and just sit there listen.XD One question tat he ask me: Y u wan to put roof garden??? lol as a lecture he dono tat our studio and ES is combine togather to design...swt==" then i answer him becos of ES so i apply in roof garden.hahaha...and some sustainable features like rain water harvesting system,solar panel,use natural ventilation & natural light.XD Wat he write in my plan is Sustainable Arch. is damn boring...XD then he just laugh...hahaha...After tat he say so wat u going to show me on next monday.I tell him i will finish the whole building to show him.Hehe...

8 comments:

彩虹 眼泪 said...

haha.. gong xi gong xi.. lolz

Richard Tan said...

thx's..hehe

shyan said...

gong hei fat choi

☺仪仪☻ said...

walao wei i am juz in foundation year lerh~i kena shoot by degree lec oso but they said i am good in this level as a foundation sem2 student~lol~~~

Richard Tan said...

lol...new year pass so long d.XD Hahaha...but thx's dai ko.XD

Richard Tan said...

Re:☺仪仪☻
Wah degree lec...haha sure kena kao kao.XD Nice la tat they said ur good.Haha...good luck

☺仪仪☻ said...

hehe haha yea...now i got more gravity on my shoulder liaw~T_T

Richard Tan said...

lol chill...good luck to u.
T-T today my design kena ban by lecture again >.< aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The gravity not just on shoulder aaaaaaa almost crazy d...T-T dying , but thx for dai ko de advise T-T

Post a Comment